Ever wonder what the secret to social media success is?
This answer has to do with engagement. The more engaged your audience is the more responsive they’ll be when you have something to promote.
Without building a engage audience at the start your social media efforts are likely to show little return.
So how do you build this highly engaged social media audience?
Watch the following Google+ Hangout edition of Constant Contact’s Speakeasy Marketing Roundtable, where we discuss:
- What are the two parts to being successful with social media marketing?
- Where you need to focus your efforts when you’re first getting started on social media?
- The importance of building trust
- The correct way to reach out to existing customers to build your social media presence
- The ever-present Engagement Marketing cycle
- A simple approach to elicit response
- Why you need to listen and adapt
- The different types of listening
- The rub your belly and pat your head method of social media marketing
- How to get attention on social media
- Why you need to think about audience
- The formula for building an engaged audience